Research Librarian - Perth Twelve Month Contract
Leading International Law Firm · Part Time Hours Considered
This leading international law firm is seeking a Librarian with excellent reference and research skills to provide the information needs of its legal staff in its Perth office, as well as to its colleagues in the Asia Pacific region of Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Beijing.
You will be adept at using a range of subscription, legal and business research databases and resources to provide complex and solutions-focussed research; and practised at delivering training in the use of these resources across a range of legal research topics, either one on one, or to a group.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Excellent reference and research skills with solid experience within a legal library environment
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of a wide range of legal and business research databases and tools
- Experience presenting training, and an understanding of adult learning principles and information literacy
- Professional library qualifications (eligibility for Associate Membership of the Australian Library and Information Association)
- An eye for detail, the ability to work accurately and effectively even under pressure, both independently and as part of a geographically dispersed team
- Outstanding problem solving skills demonstrating critical, reflective and creative thinking
Should you wish to apply, please contact Connie or Catherine on (02) 9263-0000 for a confidential discussion, or forward your resume for consideration to email@example.com. See posting here.