An opportunity exists for an experienced senior Law Librarian to undertake a short-term project to recommend and source relevant online databases, electronic subscriptions and titles for print collections. Electronic resources would need to be networked to both offices.
Note – this is a temporary position only and the position can be located in either Perth or Sydney.
The successful candidate should have the following:
- experience as a professional librarian in a law library;
- subscription management experience, including the negotiation of electronic licences and costs with publishers;
- excellent research and reference skills and the ability to identify the essential resources required by different legal practice groups;
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; and
- relevant tertiary qualifications and eligibility for professional membership to the Australian Library and Information Association (ALIA).
Please send applications by reply email to Hogan Lovells Practice Manager, Corene Baird.
This was originally posted through the ALLA-ANZ mailing list.