This issue has a feature article on 2015's favourite topic - the Magna Carta. The article 'Invoking Magna Carta: Locating Information Objects and Meaning in the 13th to 19th Centuries' looks at the context in which the Magna Carta was obtained. It looks at the variety of versions of the charter and the texts and documents which are integral to the history of its interpretation.
Additionally, this issue includes a short series of articles on South American Law and Legal Resources:
- Justice Systems in Latin America: The Challenge of Civil Procedure Reforms
- Judicial Power in Latin America: a Short Survey
- Tools for Academic Research on Human Rights in Latin America: the Inter-American Human Rights System
- The New Civil Procedure Code and the Challenges for the Brazilian Legal Education System
- Reflections on the Issue of Reproductive Health in Argentina: Challenges for Egalitarian Access