Judgments Support Officer
This position works within a small team to provide a range of judgments and sentencing information services, including the Library's CaseLaw services, the Queensland Sentencing Information Service (QSIS) and the Criminal Codes Appellate Decisions (CCAD) database.
- Maintain, update and validate databases of sentencing statistics to ensure currency and reliability
- Undertake the production and processing of content for the QSIS, CCAD and CaseLaw services, and provide administrative support, to ensure efficient and timely service delivery
- Assist with the analysis and validation of data in QSIS and CCAD to ensure the integrity and accuracy of those services
- Monitor developments in case law and legislation relevant to QSIS, CCAD and other judgments services and compile summaries of case law as required
- Support the Judgments Services Manager in liaising with key information suppliers and other stakeholders, and with any project consultants working on QSIS or other judgments services projects
- Respond to customer enquiries and provide ongoing customer support in relation to judgments and sentencing services, both in person and via telephone and email
- Develop and maintain user guides, procedures manuals and training resources for QSIS, CCAD and other judgment services as required
- Deliver training to users of QSIS, CCAD and other judgments services
- Assist the Judgments Services Manager with the measurement of judgments services activities and compilation of data for reporting purposes
- Assist the Judgments Services Manager in promoting QSIS, CCAD and other judgments services to prospective customers and with implementing other marketing initiatives relevant to judgments services
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, including identifying potential efficiencies and enhancements in the production of judgments and sentencing services
The position description for this role is available via the Supreme Court Library Queensland website.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must address the selection criteria, include a covering letter and CV, and send application to: email@example.com.
For further information please contact the Librarian via firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about SCLQ is available on our website.
Closing date: Monday 06 June 2016