Do you have staff that would benefit from gaining skills in RDA?
North Metropolitan TAFE, Library and Information Studies, will conduct another four-week online short course commencing Wednesday 12 October 2016.
“RDA is easy as ABC - Introduction to RDA Cataloguing”
- Gain expertise in editing AACR2 records into RDA compliant records
- Ideal for library officers, clerks or library technicians
- Access to RDA toolkit and industry standard databases
- Suitable for a range of libraries
- Optional class attendance one afternoon for online orientation
- Course materials and activities all inclusive
- Full online lecturer support
- Participation certificate on completion
Cost: $395 per student.
For queries or enrolment details please contact Vanessa Rooney email@example.com