It's time to get connected.
Last Week, ALLA Ltd. launched ALLA Connect, a program to provide members across the nation an opportunity to share ideas and build networks.
The first program will run from 1 February to 31 May 2017.
By joining the program, you can connect in a variety of ways to discuss a range of topics that you are passionate about, including:
- Business & Industry Intelligence
- Careers & Career Development
- Collection Management
- Corporate Governance
- Current Awareness
- Ebooks & Everything 'e'
- Intranets & Information Design
- Knowledge Management
- Legal Industry
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Training and eLearning
ALLA Connect gives you an opportunity to connect with members in two ways:
- one-on-one: the project team will connect you with an ALLA member in another division who has similar interests to you. Throughout the progam, the team will send you and your connection 'discussion sparks' to help keep the conversation flowing.
- interest groups: Hosted on Trello, the interest groups will give members the opportunity to share articles, comment and connect with other members on topics of their choice.
The program is only available to members. Applications to be a part of ALLA Connect close on 20 December 2016.
More details about the program are available at http://www.alla.asn.au/alla-connect
Questions about ALLA Connect? Contact Alex Cato, President ALLA Ltd.