ALLA(WA) invites members to a Mind mapping session using facilitation techniquesManjeet Janjua (Strategic Learning Manager) from LexisNexis will present on:
- An introduction and understanding of the history and context behind why LexisNexis adopted the mind mapping methodology
- An understanding of how content is acquired during training
- An exploration of facilitation v instruction
- The key principles law librarians can apply in educating and training practitioners to utilise mind mapping in their individual research
- Next steps and sources of further information in how to utilise mind mapping as a progressive methodology which can be applied across organisations more generally
When: Wednesday 6th May 2015, 8am – 10am
RSVP: Luise Crisafulli (email@example.com) by COB Friday 1st May.
Please note this session is limited to 20 attendees.
** A light brunch will be provided courtesy of LexisNexis **